Hi i’m charlotte!
I’m an artist everything in between based in the West Midlands. With a background in fine art, marketing and events management, my practice centres around drawing with heavy influences of medical imagery and science. So take a look at my portfolio and get in touch to hear more about my work…
- 2010- Exhibiting of artwork in ‘Pick and Mix’ Bournemouth Lower gardens exhibition-
- 2010- Exhibition of own Plant sculptures as part of ‘The Girls’ Vintage Good wood
- Gallery Assistant at Russell Coates Museum, Bournemouth
- 2010- ‘Fuse’ Art Exhibition at Artsway Gallery, Sway, Dorset- Exhibition of ‘A Closer Look’ work with selected artists from BA Honours Fine art course.
- Event Management of Claustrophobic, Winchester, and Bournemouth–
- 2011- Art Exhibition ‘Spun’ at Hanger Farm Arts centre, Totton, Hampshire- Exhibition of drawing piece ‘A Closer Look’ with selected female artists from the South West.
- 2011- Solo Art exhibition ‘A Closer Look 2, Bournemouth Natural Science Society
- 2011- ‘Brink’ Free range exhibition, Brick Lane, London- Group exhibition at Free Range graduate event.
- 2013- Prop design and visual merchandising of windows for shoe store Urban Angel, Bridgnorth.
- 2015-Fashion Blogger for Jewellery retailer Taupe and Pearl.
- 2017- Set design for Moo&Goo event agency
- 2018- Commissioned Artist for ‘Living in Silence’ project with Wolverhampton University and the NHS
- 2019- Running educational arts workshops at Participate Gallery, Shrewsbury, looking into scientific illustration.
- 2019- Curation and design of STARTS exhibition as part of ‘Identifying Successful Methodologies of the STARTS Prize’ featured in ARS Electronica 2020
- 2020- Commissioned Artist for Heterotopias project with Asylum Gallery, including written publication
- 2020- Group exhibit The Spaces in-between, Wolverhampton Art Gallery- Exhibiting artist Worlds within Worlds
- 2020- Appointed Critical friend for New Art Gallery Walsall
- 2020- Commission artist for online festival “It Gets Lighter from Here’ with Severn Arts and Worcestershire Council